In your role, with marketing team based in Nijmegen, you will be accountable for the implementation of Thirona’s brand strategy for our service portfolio, worldwide. You will be responsible for coordination of programs and activities aligned to the content strategy and will work closely together with the product management, business development and marketing team.
In this role you will focus on (not an exhaustive list):
- Coordination of the cross-media execution of content marketing plan and marketing materials
- Measurement, evaluation, and optimization of content marketing tools and campaigns
- Close cooperation with Content Marketer and external agency, for content production and development
- Contribution to the periodical content strategy and plan
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in B2B, technology-driven marketing, preferably in the field of health/medical technology
- Practical experience in running marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Understanding of content performance metrics
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Good understanding of SEO content tactics
- Min. Bachelor education in a related field
Profile & Competences:
- Practical knowledge about customer segmentation, customer journey, content marketing funnel
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Well-organized, able to work independently and in a team
- Driven and self-starter attitude
- Inclusive team player
- The position of Online Marketing & Communications Specialist falls directly under Thirona’s Marketing Manager Aleksandra
- Thirona has +/- 40 employees.
- You either live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- 25 vacation days.
- Flexible pension plan is offered by Thirona.
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- We are a friendly and energetic team of professionals (+/- 15 nationalities).
- We offer a competitive salary depending on your education and experience.
- We offer plenty of personal development opportunities.
- We work hard but have fun together.
- We do stuff that matters for the society and global healthcare.
- We keep growing and like to see you growing with us.
Please send your motivation letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your LinkedIn profile and send along your resume and a motivation letter.
The vacancy will be open until the end of July, after which we make a selection of candidates who will be invited for an interview.