As our company is expanding rapidly, we are searching for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineers to complement the current team in the improvement of existing software and the development of new features/products. For this vacancy, we are specifically looking for candidates who have an affinity with the cloud as we are further expanding our cloud platforms. Daily activities include standups, code/ticket reviews, meetings and coding of course.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education and 0-5 years work experience
- Highly skilled in Python
- Experience with Django or similar web technology
- Good organizational skills; the ability to work in a collaborative environment and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and computing, preferably AWS
- Development of new software using prescribed specifications
- Deployment of software on cloud and local hardware
- Analysis and review of software code
- Evaluation and identification of new technologies for implementation
- Implementation of tests in general testing frameworks
- Maintenance of software in compliance with regulations
Lead Software Engineer
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- Be part of an international, multi-cultural and ambitious team
- Join a growing company that allows you to develop professionally and personally
- Have a direct, positive impact on global healthcare
- Thirona offers a competitive salary and laptop
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants will be contacted quickly and are asked to do an online coding test.
* Applying for and submitting a certificate of conduct is part of the hiring process.