As our company is expanding rapidly, we are searching for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineers to complement the current team in the improvement of existing software and the development of new features/products. For this vacancy, we are specifically looking for candidates who have an affinity with the cloud as we are further expanding our cloud platforms. Daily activities include standups, code/ticket reviews, meetings and coding of course.
We welcome ambitious students with a strong technical background and an affinity to improve health care. You would be directly contributing to our codebase and be part of our team, thereby directly improving our products.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent education
- Available for at least 1 year, (12+ hours a week required)
- You have solid computer science fundamentals (functional design, data structures, algorithms)
- You have experience with Python
- You have experience with Django or similar web technology
- Good organizational skills; the ability to work in a collaborative environment and a desire to improve skills are essential
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Development of new software using prescribed specifications
- Deployment of software on cloud and local hardware
- Analysis and review of software code
- Implementation of tests in general testing frameworks
- Directly report to the Lead Software Engineer
What we offer
- A dynamic, innovative work environment in a talented and ambitious team. With colleagues from many different nationalities and a collaborative atmosphere, we promote continuous learning and sharing knowledge on a day-to-day basis
- Join a growing company that allows you to develop professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours according to your availability (at least 12 hours a week)
- Possibility to grow into a full-time employment role
- A brand new high-performance laptop for you to use
Information / Application
Please send your resume, grade list and a short motivation to email@example.com until 13th of May 2022.