As our company is expanding rapidly we are searching, for a highly talented and motivated Software Engineer to support development processes of our team. Daily activities and responsibilities include implementation of algorithms, development of user interfaces, performing code reviews and making sure the code used within Thirona is of high quality.
- Highly skilled in Python
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Scripting skills and passion to automate software tasks
- Experience with Unix utilities, configuration and administration
- Good organizational skills; the ability to work in a collaborative environment and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Experience with Django and web technology is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and computing, preferably AWS, is a plus
- Experience with mobile app development is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Development of new software using prescribed specifications as required
- Deployment of software worldwide
- Analysis of software code
- Evaluating and identifying new technologies for implementation
- Implementation of tests in general testing frameworks
- Maintaining standard compliance of software code
Thirona offers a competitive monthly salary, depending on your education, knowledge and experience.
Information and application
For more information, questions, or to apply for this position, please contact us via email@example.com. Please send a resume and a motivation letter when applying. The application procedure can include references screening and/or an assessment.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated