Thirona is a young, fast-growing Medical AI company with headquarters based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. We create intuitive software based on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) technology to support medical specialists in their daily tasks. Since our establishment in 2014, we have developed products for the analysis of thoracic CT scans (LungQ), chest X-rays (CAD4TB), and retinal images (RetCAD). Recently we added CAD4COVID, a product for detection of COVID-19 related lesions from chest X-rays and CT scans. Our products are actively used by customers in more than 70 countries in clinical practice, screening, medical research, and drug development. Thirona has strong ties with several academic institutions worldwide.
Currently we are expanding the Image Analysis Service team. This team is mainly responsible for verifying the results of our AI solutions, which supports physicians in their diagnosis and choice for patient treatments. Are you a quick learner and enthusiastic about medical imaging and human anatomy? Then you may be our next colleague who can master the Image Analysis Service and help us preserve the quality of our analyses while scaling up the service.
- Bachelor’s- or master’s degree in a (bio)medical field like biology, medicine or biomedical sciences
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Take ownership and be proactive in learning and delivering excellence
- Ability to work accurately, prioritize, and work independently
- Social and good communicator
- Fluent in English
- Training of data analysts
- Quality assessment of AI results
- Execution of research studies which includes:
- interaction with research partners
- data quality assessment
- verifying and validating results
- discussing outcomes with higher management
What can you expect
- A dynamic, innovative work environment that exposes you to new experiences
- You will work in a talented and ambitious team with colleagues from many different nationalities
- A good work life balance; at Thirona we support flexible work hours and ability to work from home
- Being part of a collaborative atmosphere, Thirona promotes continuous learning and sharing knowledge on a day-to-day basis.
Thirona offers a competitive monthly salary, depending on your education, knowledge and experience. The corporate culture is informal and you will have the opportunity to work in a professional, collaborative and innovative environment.
Information / application
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information send an e-mail email@example.com.
Timeline application process
- Application period: 22 July 2021 until 9 August 2021
- Review period: 9 August 2021 until 13 August 2021
- First round of interviews: Starting from 16 August 2021