We seek talent, but never at the cost of personality. To support our further international growth, we are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to fill the role of CFO.
In this role you will focus on (not an exhaustive list):
- Be responsible for global financial reporting.
- Implement ERP system to support the organization.
- Oversee annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and monthly local and consolidated reporting to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate the admin teams and accountants.
- Serve as a tactical and strategic sparring partner for the CEO.
- Provide oversight of legal matters such as commercial contracts, corporate law, corporate governance, risk assessment, HR, partnerships.
- Have an active role in M&A.
- Guide and support fundraising.
Profile & Competences:
- You are a team player who loves to apply your experience in a fast-moving and impact-driven work environment.
- You have > 8 years of working experience.
- You are a strategic thinker but also love to be hands-on.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a background in controlling or accounting and autonomously steering a finance department.
- You have experience in M&A.
- You have experience in working with corporate finance, venture capital and private equity.
- You are detail oriented.
- The position of CFO falls directly under Thirona’s CEO and founder Eva van Rikxoort.
- Thirona has +/- 40 employees.
- You either live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- 25 vacation days.
- Flexible pension plan is offered by Thirona.
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- We are a friendly and energetic team of professionals (+/- 15 nationalities).
- We offer a competitive salary depending on your education and experience.
- We offer plenty of personal development opportunities.
- We work hard but have fun together.
- We do stuff that matters for the society and global healthcare.
- We keep growing and like to see you growing with us.
Please send your motivation letter together with your CV to email@example.com or apply with your LinkedIn profile and send along your resume and a motivation letter.
The vacancy will be open until the end of July, after which we make a selection of candidates who will be invited for an interview.