As our company is expanding rapidly, we are searching for enthusiastic and motivated part-time Software Engineers to strengthen the current team in the improvement of existing software and the development of new features/products.
We welcome ambitious students with a strong technical background and an affinity to improve health care. You would be directly contributing to our codebase and be part of our team, thereby directly improving our products.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent education
- Available for at least 1 year, (12+ hours a week required)
- You have solid computer science fundamentals (functional design, data structures, algorithms)
- You have experience with Python
- You have experience with Django or similar web technology
- Good organizational skills; the ability to work in a collaborative environment and a desire to improve skills are essential
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Development of new software using prescribed specifications
- Deployment of software on cloud and local hardware
- Analysis and review of software code
- Implementation of tests in general testing frameworks
- Directly report to the Lead Software Engineer
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic, innovative work environment in a talented and ambitious team. With colleagues from many different nationalities and a collaborative atmosphere, we promote continuous learning and sharing knowledge on a day-to-day basis
- Join a growing company that allows you to develop professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours according to your availability (at least 12 hours a week)
- Possibility to grow into a full-time employment role
- A brand new high-performance laptop for you to use
INFORMATION / APPLICATION
Please send your resume, grade list and a short motivation to email@example.com until 13th of May 2022.